The Baptist Health Plan Pharmacy Services Department is here to help you with your pharmacy needs. Express Scripts is the pharmacy benefit manager for Baptist Health Plan. Members can create an online account and track their prescriptions, participate in home delivery, find a participating pharmacy, view savings opportunities and more! You can also register and log into the Baptist Health Plan Secure Portal to be directed to Express-Scripts.com.
Below you will find several resources and information to assist you:
Drug Formulary Effective
Below is a list of formularies provided by Baptist Health Plan. Please refer to your pharmacy benefit to determine which formulary applies to your prescription coverage. You may also call the Pharmacy Services Department at 877.205.6308 or 859.335.3755 with further questions.
- 2017 Master Preferred Drug List (4T)
- 2017 Small Group (4T) Formulary
- 2017 Small Group (5T) Formulary
Prior Authorizations for Medication
- Your doctor can obtain and submit a Medication Request Form by calling Baptist Health Plan at 877.205.6308. Please submit the Medication Request form by faxing Baptist Health Plan Pharmacy Services at 859.335.3744.
- Medication Prior Authorization List. Please be aware this is not the complete Prior Authorization list. This is a list of RX requiring Prior Authorization that will be billed as a medical expense. See the attachment for details. A Complete Prior Authorization list can be found here.
Additional Pharmacy Forms and Resources
- Express Scripts can be reached at 877.213.7465 and is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Express Scripts FAQs
- Accredo Enrollment Form
- ESI Home Delivery Information
- Click here for information on the OneTouch meter program
- Click here for information on the Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 meter program
- Prescription Claim Form
- Use and Disclosure Form
- Coverage Criteria
- 2017 Baptist Health Plan Fully Insured Precertification/Authorization List
- Indiana Enrollees Step-Therapy Exception (Effective 7/1/2016)
- Click here for more information on Tobacco Cessation Coverage
If you have any question you can contact the Pharmacy Services Department at 877.205.6308 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. For Baptist Health Plan Advantage Part D questions click here!