The everyday choices we make can help us live healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives—both at work and at home. And that’s why Baptist Health Plan is offering an essential tool as part of your overall benefits package—the comprehensive Healthyroads® well-being program.
Click here to access the Healthyroads portal and then select the gray “register” button on the top right corner of page.
The goals of this program are to:
• Provide you with information about your current health status.
• Help you set realistic health improvement goals.
• Arm you with health management tools and resources to help you reach your goals.
• Lower health care costs—an effective wellness program can make a difference in these costs over time.
Your participation in this effort is completely voluntary and will allow you to:
• Access lifestyle coaching services to help you set, reach, and maintain your goals.
• Complete an online Personal Health Assessment (PHA) that will help you identify potential health-related issues and risks.
• Use a variety of online services to keep tabs on your health and your goals.
Each of us can take steps, even small ones, to improve our overall well-being. We hope you will join us by participating in this worthwhile effort. We are thrilled to offer a program that will focus on the well-being of our most valuable asset—YOU.
The Healthyroads program is offered by American Specialty Health Management, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Healthyroads is a federally registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein.