Helpful Resources and Forms For Baptist Health Plan Members
Use the resources and forms below to get information about your plan. Feel free to give us a call at 1.800.787.2680 from 8 am to 5 pm. Monday through Friday if you have any questions.
- 2017 Baptist Health Plan Fully Insured Precertification/Authorization List
- Baptist Health Community Care Directory
- Baptist Health Plan
- Baptist Health Plan Provider Directory
- Be Wise – Immunize
- Emergency Care
- First Health Network
- Indiana Enrollees Step-Therapy Exception (Effective 7/1/2016)
- Inquiries and Appeals
- Language and Interpreter Services
- Nurse First℠
- Safety Information
- Thinking about becoming a Baptist Health Plan member? Click here for more information!
- Uniform Glossary
- IRE Authorization
- Member Quick Reference Guide
- Use and Disclosure Authorization
- Vision Reimbursement
Chronic Condition Management Program
Baptist Health Plan, through an agreement with Optum, offers members with Diabetes, Heart Disease and/or COPD a program that could be right for you. Depending on your needs the program may simply send you educational materials or connect you by phone with a personal nurse. You may be identified as a candidate for the program by referral from your provider, a utilization review nurse, or a care advising nurse; from review of medical or pharmacy claims data; or you may contact the program directly. Participation is strictly voluntary – you may opt out of mailings or decide if you want to enroll. Program staff can be reached Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET) and Friday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET). For contact information and more, click on the links below:
For Baptist Health Plan Advantage Members
See Baptist Health Advantage Resources and Forms for important information about your plan.