Helpful Resources and Forms For Baptist Health Plan Members
Use the resources and forms below to get information about your plan. Feel free to give us a call at 1.800.787.2680 from 8 am to 5 pm. Monday through Friday if you have any questions.
- Nurse First℠
- Emergency Care
- Language and Interpreter Services
- First Health Network
- Welcome to the Baptist Health Plan Wellness Program. Our wellness program was created to ensure our members have access to information and tools that support all of the dimensions of wellness. Click here for more information.
- Inquiries and Appeals
- 2017 Baptist Health Plan Fully Insured Precertification/Authorization List
- Uniform Glossary
- Indiana Enrollees Step-Therapy Exception (Effective 7/1/2016)
- Member Newsletter
- Be Wise – Immunize
- Safety Information
- Thinking about becoming a Baptist Health Plan member? Click here for more information!
- Prescription Claim
- Accredo Prescription Enrollment
- IRE Authorization
- Use and Disclosure Authorization
- Vision Reimbursement
Chronic Condition Management Program
Baptist Health Plan, through an agreement with Optum, offers members with Diabetes, Heart Disease and/or COPD a program that could be right for you. Depending on your needs the program may simply send you educational materials or connect you by phone with a personal nurse. You may be identified as a candidate for the program by referral from your provider, a utilization review nurse, or a care advising nurse; from review of medical or pharmacy claims data; or you may contact the program directly. Participation is strictly voluntary – you may opt out of mailings or decide if you want to enroll. Program staff can be reached Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET) and Friday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET). For contact information and more, click on the links below:
For Baptist Health Plan Advantage Members
See Baptist Health Advantage Resources and Forms for important information about your plan.