Thank you for choosing Baptist Health Plan, and welcome to our family.
Here at Baptist Health Plan, we are committed to making a significant impact on the lives of Kentuckians and all the communities we serve. It is a mission near and dear to our hearts. Your network of Baptist Health and non-Baptist Health providers is dedicated to partnering with you and helping you stay well and live better.
Below are important resources for our members. Please give us a call at 800.787.2680 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Monday through Friday if you have any questions. We’re here to help.
For Baptist Health Plan Members
Log in to the Baptist Health Plan secure member portal to create or access your Baptist Health Plan member account.
If you are a Baptist Health Plan member, you may also view or print any of the Information linked below. If you need additional assistance finding any information, email our Customer Service Department at CSinfo@BaptistHealthPlan.com or call 800.787.2680.
- Find a Doctor
- 2017 Baptist Health Plan Fully Insured Precertification/Authorization List
- 2017 Covered Preventive Guidelines
- Covered Preventive Guidelines (Effective 4/15/2016)
- Covered Preventive Guidelines (Effective 1/1/2016 – 4/14/2016)
- Coverage Criteria
- How to Submit a Claim
- Behavioral Health Services
- Additional Resources and Forms
Click here for formulary information provided by Baptist Health Plan. Please refer to your pharmacy benefit to determine which formulary applies to your prescription coverage. You may also call the Pharmacy Services Department at 877.205.6308 or 859.335.3755 with further questions.
Register Now for access to the Baptist Health Plan Secure Portal for additional secure information and valuable tools!
If you are a Baptist Health Plan member, you may view or print any of the information linked below. If you need additional assistance finding any information, email our Customer Service Department at CSinfo@BaptistHealthPlan.com or call 800.787.2680.
- Schedule of Benefits (SOB)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Certificate of Coverage (COC)
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- View eligibility information for you and your family
- Print a temporary ID card
For Baptist Health Plan Advantage Members
Visit the Baptist Health Plan Advantage secure member portal (Coming Soon!) to create or access your Baptist Health Plan Advantage member account.