Baptist Health Plan entered the individual market in support of the Affordable Care Act and the expansion of coverage for Kentuckians in January 2016. However, changes in the market – including the departure of the Kentucky Health Cooperative and Aetna – make participation unsustainable for a regional health plan our size. Beginning January 2017, we will no longer offer products in the individual market, including plans on the exchange.
Baptist Health Plan remains committed to the employer market through the offering of our group health insurance products, and will continue to offer Medicare Advantage plans to Medicare-eligible individuals.
Give us a call. We are happy to help.
As a Baptist Health Plan Select member, you can email Customer Service at CSinfo@BaptistHealthPlan.com or call 800.787.2680 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday. A team of dedicated professionals is here to answer your questions and help you understand your benefits. Our goal is to get you the answers you need in just one call.
Access helpful resources and support:
- Find a Provider
- Find a Pharmacy
- Baptist Health Plan Select Formulary Information
- Precertification/Prior Authorization List (Effective 1/1/2017)
- Medical Drug Prior Authorization List (Effective 1/1/2017)
- Covered Preventive Guidelines (Effective 1/1/2018)
- Covered Preventive Guidelines (Effective 1/1/2017)
- Covered Preventive Guidelines (Effective 4/15/2016 – 12/31/2016)
- Covered Preventive Guidelines (Effective 1/1/2016 – 4/14/2016)
- Coverage Guidelines
- Additional Member Resources and Forms
- Safety Information
- Please complete and submit the Electronic Funds Transfer Form to enroll in the electronic payment process.
Members can also register and log into the Baptist Health Plan Secure Member Portal for access to documents and information related to your health plan.
- Schedule of Benefits (SOB)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Certificate of Coverage (COC)
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- View eligibility information for you or your family
- Print a temporary ID card
- Member Guide
Looking for Coverage? Click here for information on Baptist Health Plan Select.