Baptist Health Plan Select Payment Information
Baptist Health Plan entered the individual market in support of the Affordable Care Act and the expansion of coverage for Kentuckians in January 2016. However, changes in the market – including the departure of the Kentucky Health Cooperative and Aetna – make participation unsustainable for a regional health plan our size. Beginning January 2017, we will no longer offer products in the individual market, including plans on the exchange.
Baptist Health Plan remains committed to the employer market through the offering of our group health insurance products, and will continue to offer Medicare Advantage plans to Medicare-eligible individuals.
Here at Baptist Health Plan, we are committed to making a significant impact on the lives of Kentuckians and all the communities we serve. It is a mission near and dear to our hearts. Your network of Baptist Health and non-Baptist Health providers is dedicated to partnering with you and helping you stay well and live better. Thank you for choosing Baptist Health Plan Select, and welcome to our family. Please click here for more information about Baptist Health Plan Select.
For coverage to be effective, you must make your first premium payment. You will not have insurance coverage unless you make your first premium payment within thirty (30) days of your effective date.</font size=”3″ color=”red”>
Baptist Health Plan Select kynect Members
You have two options to make your first month’s premium payment:
- Log into https://kynect.ky.gov/ to access the online payment option.
- Send a check to Baptist Health Plan at PO Box 21973 Lexington, KY 40522. Please include your “Enrollment ID” number which you can find on kynect.
Once enrolled, members will be invoiced by Baptist Health Plan with instructions on how to continue making your premium payments including making an online payment in the Baptist Health Plan Secure Portal with your credit card, debit card or through a funds transfer by providing your bank account information. Click here to register and login to the Baptist Health Plan Secure Portal!
Below are the many ways a member can process their ongoing premium payments:
- Register and login to the Baptist Health Plan Secure Portal and make a payment with your credit card, debit card or through a funds transfer by providing your bank account information. Simply click “Make Premium Payment” in the menu and follow the instructions provided.
- Enroll in the electronic payment process (EFT).
- Send a check to Baptist Health Plan at PO Box 21973 Lexington, KY 40522. Please include your Member number.
Members who enrolled in Baptist Health Plan Select through kynect will need to contact kynect directly by calling 855.4KYNECT (855.459.6328) for assistance with the following issues and concerns
- Eligibility determinations
- Eligibility & demographic information
- Plans purchased (rates/premiums and tax credits/cost-share reductions)
- Enrollments/cancellations/disenrollments/updates to information
- Federal payments (tax credits/cost-share reductions due and paid to issuers by CMS)
To reach kynect call 855-4KYNECT, or visit their web site at https://kynect.ky.gov.
Baptist Health Plan Select Off Exchange Members
For coverage to be effective, please include your first month’s premium check with your enrollment application and individual enrollment information form. Your broker should mail the application and information sheet to Baptist Health Plan at PO Box 21973 Lexington, KY 40522. Please contact your broker if you have questions regarding your premium amount. Once enrolled, invoices will be sent the first week of the month prior to the coverage month. For example, March premiums will be invoiced in early February. Members may continue making premium payments by sending a check to Baptist Health Plan at PO Box 21973 Lexington, KY 40522. Please include your name and member ID.
Members can also make future premium payments by:
- Enrolling in the electronic payment process (EFT).
- Pay by debit/credit card by emailing us at accounting@BaptistHealthPlan.com. A finance specialist will call you back to obtain the required information for payment.
Give us a call. We are happy to help.
As a Baptist Health Plan Select member, you can email Customer Service at CSinfo@BaptistHealthPlan.com or call 800.787.2680 from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday. A team of dedicated professionals is here to answer your questions and help you understand your benefits. Our goal is to get you the answers you need in just one call.
Our Customer Service team can help you:
- Find a Baptist Health Community Care network provider
- Get answers to benefit questions and better understand how your plan works
- Check to see if a prescription drug is covered