Plans and Benefits
Baptist Health Plan offers customized solutions for businesses of any size. We offer access to quality, cost-effective services and resources that will help your employees get well, stay well and make proactive, informed healthcare decisions.
Unlike other plans, Baptist Health Plan offers a doctor-led, team-based approach to care. A great example is PATH, Personal Approach to Health. PATH is designed to help our members manage the challenges that come along with difficult and complex health conditions. Members participating in this service have a personalized care team who will work with them to create a step-by-step plan for their health needs. Services like this help improve the health of your employees while reducing your benefit costs.
Solutions for Large Businesses
Baptist Health Plan can help meet the unique healthcare needs of your mid- or large-sized organization. From fully insured solutions, to incentivized health management to self-funding with stop loss, Baptist Health Plan has options for your business. We look forward to working with you.
Baptist Health Plan offers several member-focused services including but not limited to those listed below:
- Baptist Health Plan Wellness Program – Baptist Health Plan believes that creating healthier communities begins with our own members. We are proud to offer a variety of voluntary health and wellness activities and resources aimed at keeping our members healthy and happy.
- NurseFirst℠ – Health triage phone service with access to a registered nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Vitals SmartShopper – The next generation in healthcare transparency.
- Care Advising Services, A Personal Approach to Health (PATH)- More Info Coming Soon!
For group health plan information or more details on the services Baptist Health Plan offers, call us at 859.335.4139. To request a quote, contact your insurance agent or email us at quotes@BaptistHealthPlan.com.
Solutions for Small Businesses (Fewer than 100 people)
Baptist Health Plan also offers customized solutions for small businesses, including our NEW Baptist Health Preferred plans. Baptist Health Preferred includes access to a network of Baptist Health and non-Baptist Health providers focused on our proactive model of care. Visit the Provider Directory to check which providers are available in this network.
We make it easy for you or your broker to learn more and choose the best plan, right from the start.
- Brokers can access the Baptist Health Plan small group broker tool here.
- Employers can also sign up for a Baptist Health Plan group product on kynect, Kentucky’s health insurance marketplace.
For small group health plan questions call us at 859.335.4139 or may email us at quotes@BaptistHealthPlan.com.
TPA Services and Network Lease Options
Baptist Health Plan also offers employers Third Party Administrator (TPA) services and Network Lease options if you are interested in having more control of the coverage you offer your employees.
- For questions regarding our network lease and TPA services call us at 615.872.8770 or 866.471.8770 or send an email to ASOdivision@BaptistHealthPlan.com